One of my favorite vegan recipes of late is miso soup. It takes five minutes to prepare, it is filling, and it has veggies in it.
2 cups of water
8 oz extra firm tofu, cubed.
2 tablespoons miso paste
1 handful of chopped kale
1/2 cup of snow peas
2 green onions, chopped
1. Bring a pot of water to boil.
2. Add kale and snow peas and turn down the heat.
3. While the kale and snow peas are cooking, take three tablespoons of hot soup water and mix with the miso paste in a separate bowl.
4. Add the tofu to the soup and cook for about a minute.
5. Add the miso paste and green onions. Serve immediately.